Monday, April 14, 2008

And the winner is...

Melissa- from back in Wymount days! Sorry I didn't post yesterday. We did the drawing at Seth's parents' house last night (aka the brothel to some of you - hahaha don't ask). Anyway, we didn't get home til late and then I forgot about it until now. Sorry. Well Melissa. I'm so excited to send you the painting. Use my email link and email me your address. I'll get it to you really quick. Sorry to the rest of you guys that didn't win. I can't feel too bad because you did have really good chances. 1 in 13 (since Seth didn't need one and James (aka Brittany) wrote two comments). Thanks for all your support with my art. It really does help!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

No way! I never win!! Thank you so much. Woohoo!!!

Kristen said...

hmph.

i bet you'll start loving these giveaways so much that you'll end up having one EVERY WEEK!

yeah. that would be awesome.

how's that fabric coming?

Chrystal said...

congrats Melissa - I'm trying not to covet haha