Saturday, December 09, 2006

A Pleasant Wake Up Call


Seth and I were called from bed this morning by not the usual Saturday morning tv cartoon sounds, but instead silly rhyming voices coming from the family room. We came out and found our two girls sharing the computer chair and reading a book. I LOVE IT! Our oldest was reading it with voice inflections ta-boot and little sis was enthralled. It was one of those, "Awww, it's so great being a mommy moment." I'll post it to my blog so I can look at it and remember when I'm not having those kind of moments.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you're saying that their "get more gifts for Christmas" scheme is working? Good for them. By 10AM on the 25th... back to the madness.

Anonymous said...

It's great to be a dad too. I love it when they are best friends instead of doing everything they can to bug the other one. What sweethearts!

Anonymous said...

that is the sweetest! What a great follow-up to your last post about being sisters, too!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.