Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Christmas Window Painting

One of the things I like to do at Christmas is to paint our windows. I began doing it in high school when I painted the down town Boise post office's windows for the holidays. Anytime we live in a place with a big window I like to do this. We've got big windows in our place this year, but they are completely covered by bushes. It makes a pretty view from the inside (especially with my butterfly twinkle lights in them), but you wouldn't see the painting from the outside. I'll just have to make small window paintings this year on our front windows. :) I sometimes forget to take pictures of my window paintings, but here are three that I've remembered in the past to take.

1 comment:

Seth Hippen said...

Hey Nerd,

I love your window paintings!