Friday, March 20, 2015

Treats for Teachers


I'm loving my PTO job of "Treats for Teachers"!  I'm not sure if there's ever been an assignment more suited to my personality.  lol  If you'd like to use the pdfs of the different designs I've done so far I'm embeding them below.  This is my first time trying this, so I guess we'll see how it goes!  :)  They would be so much more fun and beautiful in color, but I designed these to be able to print with only black ink in mass amounts.  It may bug me a little to have them be dull, but it would bug me more to pay for color prints for 105 teachers.  haha If you wanted to use these for friends, kids, co-workers, significant others, etc., you could adjust these designs in Photoshop to erase the "Love, The PTO" part or even just print off a sheet, white it out, write in what you'd like to, and then print more.

Here's the Hershey Kisses pdf  (I colored a blue highlighter around the circle and glue gunned the hugs and kisses to it.

HersheyKissesPTO.pdf

Here's another pdf I put together altering in Photoshop something that someone else had made to use Reeses Pieces with.  :)  I recommend using this near Halloween when they sell the huge bags of individual little bags of Reeses Pieces- otherwise the rest of the year you can only buy the regular big bags which costs a lot more.

Reeces PiecesPTO.pdf

I'll be putting together more of these and posting them so keep your eyes out!  ENJOY!


No comments: