Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Our Family Halloween Silhouettes


These are the little Halloween silhouettes I made of my family for Halloween this year.  I like them so much I think they will become a permanent decoration going up our staircase.  :)  I know, I'm so strange.  haha   I saw these lazer-cut wood decorations at a craft store and knew immediately what they would become.  I took profile photos of each member of my family and blacked it out in Photoshop.  I then found Halloween images I liked in Google and transposed them over our heads keeping our same profiles.  I printed those out, cut them and traced it onto black cardstock and cut that out.  I know there are more simple ways of doing this idea (ie. owning a Silhouette or Cricut machine), this is just the way my cheapness and brain worked it out to do it and I think they turned out quite charming. :) Happy Halloween!

No comments: