Friday, December 29, 2023

Book of Mormon Reading Coloring Chart Printable

 


Do you have a goal to read the Book of Mormon this year? Just in time for 2024 Come Follow Me reading. It's encouraging and fun to track your progress with this simple reading coloring chart that I designed for my family and the kids in the primary that I teach. It is perfect for all ages and can be tracked as an individual or as a group, like a family. It's a great youth, seminary, or primary hand out. It's in my Etsy shop - The Lost Button (here) for digital download and is super cheap.


This chart comes in 4 sizes- US Letter, A4, A5, and 12"x18" (Poster) - that way you can print it and put it in the place you'd like (regular paper size, journal, poster to hang on the wall, etc.) 



The picture above was of the prototype before I had added finishing touches and President Nelson's quote at the bottom, but my daughter has enjoyed using it. You will too!


No comments: