Thursday, December 06, 2007

Curly or Frizzy?


So.... I woke up this morning to my hair looking like this and I can't figure out if it's just frizzy or if it really looks curly. I went straight to bed after a bath and put a towel over my pillow and wrapped it up so it would dry. I guess I usually fall asleep way after my hair has dried, but anyway, this is what happened. I was very surprised to see curls. My hair has always been straight except when I tried a few unsightly perms back in the day. Maybe I'm just excited and hopeful they are curls when really it's just frizzy. That's why I need your help to tell me if I should leave the house looking like this. :) Thanks.
P.S. Sorry the pic is super geeky.

6 comments:

Lindy Rae said...

I think it's very cute! I wish my hair would curl like that. I say wear it out!

Kristen said...

when I go to bed after a shower, and don't brush it out, it does the same thing! and my hair is super straight too. I kinda loved it, so what i did was (without brushing it at ALL) take my curling iron, and make beachy waves (as seen on hotcocoahair.blogspot.com) and then wore it out.

I got so many compliments! Who knew that the secret to great hair was to never brush it! )

Kristen said...

oops. that's hotcocohair.blogspot.com without the 'a'

Lisa-Marie said...

I LOVE it. My little sister can do the same thing. She puts some "stuff" in it that helps it curl even better. It is by Aussi (the purple bottle stuff)and it works great.

jessica said...

You might think this is weird, but I think you look like Katie Jansen from highschool in that picture! I think your hair is cute by the way!

Happilyeverafterx3 said...

I think it looks like fun spent the whole hot day at the beach hair. You gotta love it when things like that happen without trying. You're beautiful you big geek. Love ya.